| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jyvskyl in January is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 5:10 long and the longest day is 7:20 long with an average length of 6:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Jyvskyl January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Jyvskyl, Finland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Jyvskyl:
- Oulu, Finland - 282.1 kms (175.3 miles) N
- Umeň, Sweden - 314.7 kms (195.5 miles) WNW
- Vaasa, Finland - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) WNW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 178 kms (110.6 miles) WSW
- Tampere, Finland - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) SW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SW
- Turku, Finland - 277.1 kms (172.2 miles) SW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) S
- Helsinki, Finland - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) SSW
- Tallin, Estonia - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) S